Welcome to Population Research and Policy Review (PRPR), the journal of the Southern Demographic Association!
Mission Statement- Population Research and Policy Review (PRPR) provides a broad, interdisciplinary coverage of population research, and offers an up to date and solid basis of information on the policy implications of recent research relevant to the causes and consequences of changing population size and composition. PRPR is the only demography journal that publishes work using ethnographic methods, comparative-historical methods, discourse analysis, and others.
Editors in Chief-
Impact Factor (2010)- .923
Featured Articles and Online First-
- “Between a Rock and a Hard Place: The Evaluation of Demographic Forecasts”- Swanson and Tayman
- “Causality Chains in the International Migration Systems Approach”- Jennissen
- “Areal Interpolation of Population Counts Using Pre-classified Land Cover Data”- Reibel and Agrawal
- “The U.S. 1986 Immigration Control and Reform Act and undocumented migration to the United States”- White et al
- “How Do Recent Population Trends Matter to Climate Change?”- Jiang and Hardee